HVLP gun, cleaning

I have a Fuji Q4 and like it a lot. I have been spraying exclusively water-borne finishes, and am now ready to step up to non-water. I am thinking of spraying M. L. Campbell "Krystal", which is a post-cat lacquer. Hence my questions: Anybody out there w/ Fuji Q4 and Fuji gun? If so, which needle set do you use for lacquer? How do you clean the gun? By this, I mean do you totally disassemble the gun after, or just run solvent (lacquer thinner, I presume) through it. I am really scared of turning my gun into a block of lacquer. Do you ever use a gravity feed gun with the Q4? If so, which kind? It seems that the gravity feed guns can be a whole lot easier to clean up, but I can't find any gravity feed turbine guns.
Any advice gratefully accepted. regards,
Mr. Bill
did you look at the directions? they have a website too! Why would it turn into a block of lacquer? Millions of products are sprayed with lacquer each year and I doubt that the sprayers toss their guns after each project! Use lacquer thinner to clean. Use a #2 or #3. Here is a link for you: http://www.spraytechinc.com/hvlpchart.html
dave
Mr_Bill wrote:

I use the # 3 needle/nozzle combination for my Q4 and lacquer.
IF the gun is going to sit more then five or ten minutes between uses I empty it and clean it with the appropriate Thinner/solvent.
I take take the cup off, remove the needle and nozzle then the feed tube and cover. I do not dissasemble the body of the gun. Each piece is cleaned seperatly and I use a pipe cleaner for the internal fluid passage in the gun.
While I don't agree that the gravity feed is any easier to clean then the cup I do have a gravity feed arrangment for my Q4 bought with the gun for the gun.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods