Humorous posts from the past

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 04:36:20 GMT, Larry Jaques scribbled:

^^^^^^^^ Hey, Ken, how come you misspelled "favourite"? Should have been "favourite (favorite, Keith)". We gotta keep with the appropriate spelling so Keith can continue giving us the nod & we give Keith the nod.

Ken wrote in a previous post:

I Googled up and down on it: "dye" "stain" "spill" "indelible". I did find out that Tom advocated using ink from magic markers as a dye stain in the early days, but I couldn't find the post Ken was referring to. Ken couldn't find it either.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Wigi, Here's the one to fill out the Walt Akers directory!

Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Weegie, thanks for putting all that stuff up.

I got to read Uncle Walt's stuff all over again and it really cracked me up - all over again.

Thanks for keeping the humorsful stuff of the Wreck up - and in a handy place to get at.

(watson - who didn't see Thunder's piece the first time - and damned near pissed hisself when he did this time)

Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker (ret) Real Email is: tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet Website:

Tom Watson

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 22:26:03 -0400, Tom Watson scribbled:

YAMW

I'm sure I've missed a lot too. So if you, or anyone else has any suggestions, please forward them to me.

You inspired me to do a bit of an update. It now has your latest Bindlestiff offering, and a few others from Paddy, Groggy & CapeCod Bob.