http://woodshopphotos.com

This is my last post "plugging" my web site, honest!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed photos to http://woodshopphotos.com
There have been over 400 photos posted in about 4 days. And all the shops and projects look fantastic.
My point... Due to all the high resolution photos, the bandwidth skyrocketed. So I put a couple banners up.
If you were going to buy something from amazon, rockler, or plansnow anyway, please buy the product by clicking on my banners and going to their site that way (if you were going to buy something anyway)
Or also request one of Rockler's free catalogs through my banner.
I am in no way promoting any of these sites, but each ten cents I get will ensure the site is a success.
In the meantime, keep posting! I have gotten many emails from people who love the photos (and a few who hate them) but everyone's projects look fantastic. More photos of those into "turning" I'd love to learn more about that!
Thanks, Chris
Chris S wrote:

uuuhhhmmmm....yes you are.
--