HTC mobile base for Powermatic bandsaw

Does anyone know what the model number is for the appropriate HTC custom mobile base for the Powermatic 14" bandsaw (PWBS-14CS)? I only seem to find HTC bases for older models. What are other folks using out there?
Thanks, Jeff
Jeff G. wrote:

I have that BS. I use the Delta adjustable base (the one you add harwood rails to to fit the base to the equipment. works like a charm.
Dave

I used the woodcraft heavy duty.
Here is the mobile base that will fit that model of powermatic bandsaw:
http://www.etoolclub.com/index.cfm?area=shop&action tail&IID618
It will also fit the equivalent Jet model JWBS-14CS, 14" Bandsaw.
I hope this helps! We carry a wide selection of accessories for both Powermatic and Jet tools. You can also find replacement parts here as well as user manuals.