How to Straighten Warpered Plywood Doors?

Hello All!
I've built a frame with plywood doors over, what used to be a mirrored closet. The problem is that the doors are very warped to the tune of 1 1/2" difference at the bottom of one of the pairs. Each pair of doors measures 27" wide X 92" high.
Can anyone help me mitigate the challenge before me?
Any help will be most gratefully received! Thank you!
Alan