How to murder people with wood?

Page 4 of 4
J. Clarke (in snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com) said:

|| YMMV - but I'd have to wonder why... | | 9/11.
Then I am truly sorry that in your anger and grief you were unable to see or hear most of the rest of the world grieving with us and for us - and reaching out to console...
...and I regret even more that those responsible for the attacks were able to bring about this gulf between yourself and the far greater number around the world who wish us well.
That disconnect is as much as they could possibly hope for.

And have you looked at the nationalities of those killed on 9/11 ? About 100 were British.
said:

And perhaps if we were more careful about who we let into the country and scrutinized them more carefully while they were here those British might still be alive.

Do you work in the Department of Tourism ?
Doug Miller wrote:

It doesn't.

True enough. If you read the Constitution, something that is rare among those who comment on it, you will find that the framers used the word citizen, or not, as appropriate.
Examples:
The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it. ... The trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, shall be by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state where the said crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any state, the trial shall be at such place or places as the Congress may by law have directed. ... No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; ... nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted
The foregoing apply to all persons within the jurisdiction of the United States whereas the following apply only to citizens:
... The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States ... The right of citizens of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older, to vote, shall not be denied ...
--

FF

I don't think you understand what I mean. I believe I understand you, however, and it's disturbing, to say the least. The "lost" comment was directed at someone with the moniker "xiaoding2"(unless that's one of yours). Oh, and I misspelled unalienable, too. For that, I'm sorry. Tom J. Clarke wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

How about due process and rights for persons falsely accused of being dirtbags who have openly declared war on us?
--

FF

snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

If you are an American citizen you will (and should) get the full benefit of American due process. If you are an enemy of the state, especially an illegal combatant; you do not (and should not) receive the same benefits (and are not covered by the Geneva Conventions). I hope Americans are smart enough not to try to hobble the whole system by listening to the do gooders (or are they) who feel that all terrorist and enemies deserve to be treated as if they are just another domestic criminal.
And yes, unfortunately a few good people may get caught up in some kind false identity or be unfairly accused but you can't castrate the whole system to prevent this from happening to a few people. The system is there to try to protect you from our enemies. If you are not an enemy, you can be pretty confident that the government isn't out to lock you up. Why would you think they are?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (in snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com) said:
| snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote: || snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote: ||| CW wrote: |||| Just call him a suspected terrorist then he can be sent to |||| Guantanamo, no charges needed. ||| ||| Yeah, and can you believe there are some a'holes that want to do ||| away with Gitmo??!!! I guess they want more due process and more ||| rights for the dirtbags that have openly declared war on us and ||| society. Ya gotta wonder what they're thinking or whose side ||| they're on... || || How about due process and rights for persons falsely accused || of being dirtbags who have openly declared war on us? | | If you are an American citizen you will (and should) get the full | benefit of American due process. If you are an enemy of the state, | especially an illegal combatant; you do not (and should not) receive | the same benefits (and are not covered by the Geneva Conventions). I | hope Americans are smart enough not to try to hobble the whole | system by listening to the do gooders (or are they) who feel that | all terrorist and enemies deserve to be treated as if they are just | another domestic criminal.
I presume you're referring to do-gooders like (cut & pasted): << New Hampshire: Josiah Bartlett, William Whipple, Matthew Thornton
Massachusetts: John Hancock, Samual Adams, John Adams, Robert Treat Paine, Elbridge Gerry
Rhode Island: Stephen Hopkins, William Ellery
Connecticut: Roger Sherman, Samuel Huntington, William Williams, Oliver Wolcott
New York: William Floyd, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris
New Jersey: Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark
Pennsylvania: Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, Benjamin Franklin, John Morton, George Clymer, James Smith, George Taylor, James Wilson, George Ross
Delaware: Caesar Rodney, George Read, Thomas McKean
Maryland: Samuel Chase, William Paca, Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll of Carrollton
Virginia: George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Harrison, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton
North Carolina: William Hooper, Joseph Hewes, John Penn
South Carolina: Edward Rutledge, Thomas Heyward, Jr., Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton
Georgia: Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, George Walton

when they affirmed that:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"
or are you of the "all men are created equal, except that some are more equal than others" school?
| And yes, unfortunately a few good people may get caught up in some | kind false identity or be unfairly accused but you can't castrate | the whole system to prevent this from happening to a few people. | The system is there to try to protect you from our enemies. If you | are not an enemy, you can be pretty confident that the government | isn't out to lock you up. Why would you think they are?
Then may you and those you love be those few good people.
<...snipped...>

I guess you think that the WWII internment camps were a great idea, too.
--
Often wrong, never in doubt.

Those internment camps were interning US citizens.
Ed Zagmoon (in snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com) said:
| I want to be a serial killer and I want to use wooden weapons. | | What can I build with wood to kill people and how can I | avoid being arrested by the cops?
Oleander chopsticks. When the police come to arrest you, climb into your DIY wooden trebuchet (cleverly concealed in your basement) and launch yourself through the basement window, over their heads, and away...
Ed Zagmoon wrote:

First you need to understand how a serial killer works.
ps they're are extremly intelligent...so your best bet is taking a day job in a McDonalds.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite