how much will it cost?

hi, Can some one give me an idea if I can get this build for under $500 CDN?
I an architecture student who'd like to get a harvest style dining table built that would sit 8 people. The material for table, I am thinking 're-cycled' floor board for the top and may be some dark wood for the legs. I will buy the chairs separate or have it built separate based on how the table turns out.
I live in Toronto area, so would like to have it build somewhere close. Can someone tell me if this is feasible? thanks, apkesh
Can't speak for any one else but if I were in Canada and you supplied the materials I'd probably consider it for $500.00
--
Mike G.
snipped-for-privacy@heirloom-woods.net
Apkesh wrote:

RE: Subject
If you have to ask, you can't afford.
--
Lew

Apkesh wrote:

You again?
Least this time your not asking to help.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio