HOW GONDOLAS ARE MADE

http://www.squero.com/howaregondolasmade.htm OK, I guess, but don't look much good for fishing or hunting.
JOAT "106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood
"Hit it." - Joliet Jake
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3158.bay.webtv.net:

Two of life's finest offerings!
--
Bill

Might be good for runnin' a trot line, though.
Kevin
--
=====
Where are those Iraqi WMDs, NOW?

This guy was on a DIY show a couple of weeks ago. This is quite an art. What surprised me was that the hull is not symmetrical so it can be rowed from one side. Ed