How do you collect dust from a scroll saw?

Thanks to everyone for the information and views on 4" vs 6" ducting. I have another question regarding dust collection.
When using a scroll saw, fine dust is generated. This is exactly the type of dust most people discuss as being "the bad stuff" to avoid.
I have a nice scroll saw (a Dewalt DW788 20") and it comes with the standard flex-tube blower by which to keep the cut area clean.
HOW do I effectively capture this dust? The blower blows it off to the side and makes any underside suction less effective. I can't position a suction tube next to the cut since that it the work area.
This one has me stumped. Does anyone out there have a good solution to dust collection for a scroll saw?
Thanks again!
Jack
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Tempest in a teapot. Wear a nuisance mask and let the blower do its work keeping the line visible.
George wrote:

A window fan running on low can blow the cloud away from the operator.
Barry
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

I use a dedicated Donaldson Torit unit. YMMV.
JP
How about cutting on a sanding table? You know a table built over a box with a 1/4 peg board top attached to a vac "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

I hooked up a 4" duck with a metal Y. Part of the Y is pointing to the top of the table behind where the blower blows and the other part pointing at the bottom front of the blade. You can use flexible metal dryer vent hose to create the desired paths. I just hold the duck hose in place with a couple champs. Works great. The dryer vent hose if very flexible and you can point it wherever you want.
Tim
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Once it settles, sweep it up.
"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

Brilliant! And very useful!
CW wrote:

--
Joseph Connors