Houston Woodworking Show ?

I will be attending the upcoming Houston Woodworking Show. I will be driving over from Baton Rouge, LA. Appreciate any suggestions as what would be a reasonable priced hotel nearest the show.
Any other suggestions as too how to get the most from the show would also be appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Steve
"Steve DeMars" wrote in message

There are a couple close by, but this one comes to mind as probably being reasonably priced:
http://www.hotelhoustontexas.com/?cid=goo
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05