Hole spacing--- Thanks!

Wow! Thanks all for your responses, I really appreciate it. It's probably gonna be a day or so before I can really sit down and read thru all of this. Leon, I did see the drawing, thanks. Gonna save all this to a folder so I don't end losing it all.
--
Paul

On 8/20/2011 9:20 PM, Paul wrote:

LOL, Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand different explanations!

...of varying validities.
-- It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment. -- Freeman Dyson

Why would you put this in a new thread where it is more than 100% out of context???
--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions

It's his version of the Carousel Design thingy.
Sonny
On 8/21/2011 6:04 PM, Michael Karas wrote:

I would say that he did it that way so that every one would see the thank you response vs. it getting mixed up in the middle of the original thread.
Paul
"Leon" <lcb11211@swbelldotnet> wrote in message
"Michael Karas" wrote:

Just to piss you off.