Hold my beer - I'm gonna try try something...

Page 5 of 5
Markem wrote:

Interesting -- a (very) quick google uncovered nothing interesting in that regard; generally both are pretty much considered relatively immune to trouble hence the question/wondering...

Youza' on that 'un fur shure...
Keep us posted! Martin
Morris Dovey wrote:

On 1/30/2010 9:38 PM, Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

Ok - I probably won't do anything with this stuff for another two months, but I'll report back on how it goes.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar