Hitachi M12

Any owners of the M12, does the guide bushing adpater that ships with the M12 take the standard "Porter Cable 1 3/8" type bushings? Or do you have to use Hitachi's own kind or what?
Thanks!
Jim
-- ....
I dunno, I didn't check. I just turned mine upside down and put it in a table. I'll check tomorrow for you, if somebody don't get to it before I do.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
The guide bushing adapter for the M12V takes the Porter Cable type bushings .

After you clean up the casting flash.

bushings