Hit Parade?

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/it_aint_your_money_to_spend /
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Excellent !
Swingman wrote:

Thanks. Take it you're not feeling all hopey and changey inside either.

Great tune. Thanks.

There will be change for sure. lots of change. I'd not feeling very hopey though. All I see is my taxes going up to cover the redistribution.

So, what's the change? Seems pretty much like the last admin. Take my money as piss it away as fast as possible.
nb

Are you aware of which branch of government has the power to tax? Hint...it's still in the hands of the same party.
todd

The change is they are taking the previous administrations lead and have shifted into overdrive.

That made me dig up one of Robert Fripp's best work: producing The Roches Love the Roches and the chicks singing background on this reminded me of that. Now I have segwayed [sp?] into some Dan Hicks as well.
Thanks you kind sir.
PS, the lyrics are pretty much bang on.
Robatoy wrote:

<looking at the name of the newsgroup to make sure I'm in the right place>
You gotta be kidding me; twice in one day?
First I'm floored that somebody else in here besides me has actual experience writing a compiler, now I run across a *Roches* fan?
<ganders across at my large collection of CDs, which contains practically everything the Roches and Fripp have ever done...>
Gee, maybe I'm not such an odd bird after all. :-)
Ah but wait; there *is* this one noise I can make with my mouth that I've never been able to teach to any other human, and I'm starting to worry that when I die it will be lost... I may just lie awake tonight thinking about that.
There, now I'm once again secure in my oddness. :-)
--
Repeat after me:
"I am we Todd it. I am sofa king we Todd it."

Kinda like the frog on a Leon Redbode album cover?
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view&current=Redbone.jpg Take a good look at that frog. A good look. Now you know who you're dealing with.
r---->oddness rules.
Robatoy wrote:

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view&current=Redbone.jpg
The Looney Tunes Frog! I *love* that little guy. "Hello my baby..." :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Steve Turner wrote:

His name is Michigan J. Frog.     :-)     j4

I shall buy a block of marble and do Michigan J Frog, like a Venus.. but with arms. But Slappy The Squirrel is still the love of my life. *swoon*
http://oscnorfolk.matrixwerx.com/squirrel/slappy.jpg