Hinges for folding lectern

I want to make a very portable, small lectern for an instructor.
I'm looking for hinges that will
- Prevent the legs from rotating more than 90 degrees - Leave 1/2" clearance when the legs are folded flat to allow the cross-brace to fold under it
Or I could glue a 1/2 inch square strip and flat-hinge the legs to that.
Any comments ?
Sat, Feb 10, 2007, 9:16am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@thistooshallpass.org (richardchaven) doth put out: I want to make a very portable, small lectern for an instructor. I'm looking for hinges that will - Prevent the legs from rotating more than 90 degrees - Leave 1/2" clearance when the legs are folded flat to allow the cross-brace to fold under it Or I could glue a 1/2 inch square strip and flat-hinge the legs to that. Any comments ?
OK. How about a picture when you're finished?
JOAT Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. - Johann Von Schiller