Hey All!

Folks -
I've been out of the loop, rec-wise for quite a while... How y'all been? I see that Vito is still around. Have any of you finally gotten all that money from that selfless Nigerian Government Aide in return for "processing"? How about Prescriptions? A free BBQ? I-Pod? Now THOSE would be gloats!
School has started back up and I am teaching two periods a day, mornings, in Cloverdale, about a 50 minute drive each way. The $ is pretty good, and I do like teaching in the MUCH larger shop with a group of students that want to learn... more on that in a bit, but BOY OH BOY - my experience is that public schools should be shut down and privatized immejitly! The Pentagon has NOTHING on how school districts burn through $$, IMHO...Scary! Next semester I should be able to pick up two more periods, which will help me justify the long (and expensive) drive...
In other news, SWMBO and I have been working on the sho.... PATIO but the daily demands of life tend to float to the top and grab more time.
As for tool gloats, this is going to be one that will be hard for me to top - we are buying a ShopBot CNC setup with a 3hp spindle and indexer! We have a gig lined up doing trim for a new housing development that will work out quite nicely. The machine will be here in about a month, and hate to say it..... need a bigger shop! Don't tell the wif!
Anyway, I wanted to log in and say hello to Patriarch, Tom, Bridger, Al and all of the rest of you...
John Moorhead

Izzat Cloverdale Indiana, or somewhere else?
--
Regards,
Doug -

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 03:53:57 GMT, "John Moorhead"
I was going to ask that... I figured that you meant the place near Santa Rosa... Nice weather, peaceful area...

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

You left out penis enlargement! Now THAT would be a gloat!
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston