Hey!

What the f*ck? I thought I told you people to get off the Internet!

Now do as you're told. I'll be popping back in here about a month from now, and if I find any of you woodworkers still around there'll be hell to pay.

You have been warned.

Reply to
Alessandro Malocchio

You have been deleted as insignificant!!

Reply to
C & E

If you're gonna be running things around here, you're gonna have to pay a tithe to Leon.

Reply to
bent

I have been duely warned not to feed the trolls. Apologies. Tithe in the mail for this offense.

Reply to
C & E

LOL

Reply to