Hey!

What the fuck? I thought I told you people to get off the Internet!
Now do as you're told. I'll be popping back in here about a month from now, and if I find any of you woodworkers still around there'll be hell to pay.
You have been warned.
if I find any of you woodworkers still around there'll be hell to pay.

You have been deleted as insignificant!!
LOL
wrote in message

If you're gonna be running things around here, you're gonna have to pay a tithe to Leon.
-
I have been duely warned not to feed the trolls. Apologies. Tithe in the mail for this offense.