Here's a thought...

Found this on Houston Craiglist:
=== begin quote Wolf Carbide Company specializes in the custom design and fabrication of one-of-a-kind router bits and shaper cutters.
e-mail snipped-for-privacy@wolfcarbide.com for more information.
=== end quote
I have no connection to the company...
It's just the idea of a custom router bit that interested me. For example, my house, built back in the '60s, has a baseboard trim that I've not been able to match.
Using google to search for custom+router+bits yielded several firms that can provide such(!). From the few firms that provided example prices, it seems as if a modest custom bit can be had for around $100.
Something worth considering on my next room renovation.
They have spammed CL all over the country.
What the hell are you talking about?

Does your reader not show my post in context? The OP posted about some company that posted on his local Craigslist. I replied that the spammed Craigslists all over the country. What's the problem?
Here's some info on Wolf Carbide http://wolfcarbide.com/Home_Page.html
Smitty

Plonk.

Give me a hint. What did I say that upset you?
I have always wanted a bit that would cut the inverse of my baseboard molding. That way I could run the endgrain through the bit and have a perfect but joint on inside corners.

Hand coping is much easier than trying to run the end or an 8'-12' (or longer!) molding through a router table. Do you happen to have a Dremel with a cone shaped rasp bit, a decent hand rasp, or even a file and utility knife, along with a cheap coping saw?
The secret is to cut the final 90 or outside 45 degree to length after you've coped the other end using the "backwards 45 method". Simply cut the molding to the "wrong" 45 degree angle, highlight the edge with a soft pencil, and cut / file or rasp the extra wood away to the line, leaving a slight back bevel. Cut the other end to length and you're done! After one or two, it's amazing how fast you'll do it.
If you've got a Bosch jigsaw, you can get a Collins Coping Foot for ~$30 and whip 'em out! <G>

I don't think I would want to do business with a company like Wolf Carbide who only has an Internet presence. Their Web page shows no address, no telephone number, and no names. Lotsa red flags.