Help - round rubber band saw power belt

The power belt broke on my Tradesman band saw. It's a round (cross-section) rubber belt. I haven't been able to find a supplier for the belt. Anyone know where to find one? Thanks
try an applaince parts store or a sewing machine store depending on how long the belt is.
If it's a 14" throat, 3-wheel saw, see if it's similar to Enco's model 199-9030 at: http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PMAKA 9-9030&PMPXNO3111&PARTPG=INLMK3
The manual and parts list are at: http://www.use-enco.com/Machinery/199-9030.pdf
The orange drive belt is part number 030. Email Enco for price & availability. A year ago I bought 2 belts for $10.25 ea plus $5.04 S&H which fit my old Tradesman perfectly. My invoice lists it as Item 712-0043, "Drive Belt (Orange) Imp Mach Parts 9030-B30".
-Dave http://plumpe.home.mindspring.com email: snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com ANTI-SPAM: To email, replace "lastname" with "plumpe"