Help me identify this furniture

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the best group for this or not; if someone knows a better place (or some web forum, or something), just point the way. :)

I need help identifying a piece of RTA furniture I bought several years ago, so I can order replacement parts. Pictures here:

really appreciate any help I can get here.

Thanks, Lanny Heidbreder

Reply to
Lanny Heidbreder

walmart = china... good luck.

The hardware may be generic though. What kind of hardware?

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

Nearly all that hardware is pretty standard - anywhere should be able to help (Isaac Lord in the UK, I don't know US equivalents).

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Hey,

I don't know. All I know is the logo on the knock-down fasteners, which there's a picture of on the page I linked to.

Here's a picture of the things I need more of:

smaller silver one is being used as a shelf pin; the larger brass one connects a door to the top or bottom of the unit, and is the axis the door turns on.

But they both look like versions of the same gadget, which may be unrelated to what they're being used as.

For whatever it's worth, the guy at Lowe's said he had no idea what they are, and a search of the place turned up nothing.

I may cross-post this with some hardware group to see if anyone can put a name to the things.

Thanks, LH

Reply to
Lanny Heidbreder

sure if they have the larger one, but a piece of rod of the same diameter and a washer will do the job.

-Leuf

Reply to
Leuf

tada:

's B you're after I think.

I can't find the other one. You might be able to use the steel one in place of the brass one.

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

You and brianlanning nailed it -- thank you both!!

(and if anyone finds the brass thing I'll be just as grateful, although I'm willing to be less anal about it ;-) )

-LH

Reply to
Lanny Heidbreder