Help installing stair stringers!

Does anybody know of any free, web-based information I can use to help me install stair stringers? Information on casing, basing, and other trim related stuff would be great too. Thanks!
here's some references: http://homestore.com/HomeGarden/HomeImprovement/HowTos/HowTos/CRHO_LayingOutStairway.asp?poe=homestore http://www.dixieline.com/ostairs/outdoorstairs1.html?1009130201181825 http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?catF9 Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.woodchuckcanuck.com

-You found it here, What difficulties are you having?
Information on casing, basing, and other trim

-What kind of information? How to install? How to finish? Be more specific.

I would just like to read some tutorials on installing stringers to see if there are better ways of going about it than what I'm doing.

I'm mostly looking for some tips on making nicer case and base joints.

There are books out there that will guide you through it. I don't know of any online resource. I build stairs pretty regularly, so if you can explain how you are doing it now, or the problems your having, i may be able to offer an easier way. --dave