Help for Newbie Neanders.

Hi, y'all.
I was having a surf earlier when I came across this site:
http://www.geoffswoodwork.co.uk/menu.htm
Well worth a look if you need some basic instruction or your memory refreshing. Geoff's put a helluva lot of work into this site, and, as far as I've read, it's good stuff. You might like to consider it for the FAQ, David.
Cheers,
Frank
Frank,
Thank you, I saved it to my favorites.