Help finding Shopnotes #37

If anyone has a copy of Shopnotes issue #37 they want to get rid of please let me know. Its the one with the edge sander project in it. The crazy's over at August Home Publishing want as much for shipping as they do for the magazine. Willing to pay fair market price for the magazine I just dont think it costs $4.99 to ship a book!
Thanks!
Jim
-- ....
James D Kountz wrote:

The main library here has all the back issues.
Woodcraft keeps an inventory of back issues if you can find one of those closer than $4.99 worth of driving.
That figures, closest one to me is about 5 hours. Crap.
Thanks anyway,
Jim

Call them up and ask if they have one and how much they will charge to send the magazine. You never know till you ask.