Height of Router in lift

Can somone who has a Porter Cable 7518, mounted in one of the fancy new lifters, measure the height, and let me know what it is.
I'm designing a new router table, and though I don't own them yet, I want to design the table to fit them for the future.
Thanks, Randy
Randy wrote:

I've got both. What height? That of the router? Or of the router mounted in the lift? I guess you're just interested in how much clearance you need.
BTW, you're going to love the combination.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Randy wrote:

If you are wondering where/how far down you can put an intermediate cross piece/shelf I remember measuring mine (An Ultimate Router Table) as being 13"(ish) and I ended up allowing 15" in the end to allow for proper air circulation.
I have the green router raiser that's the same as the blue (bleu David) one which is also the same as the red one depending on where you buy it/who you buy it from.
Pictures of An Ultimate Router Table are available upon request.
UA100

It is the same height in the lifter as out. The router does not change.
As for how much clearance below the top surface, it will be the router height with bit in place and lowered to the most shallow working position for that bit. The mechanism of the lift may or may not protrude below the router. That is brand specific.

You'd be best off to get the measurements of a couple of brands. My router is 9" below, but the Benchdog lift is about 10 1/2" Ed