Heads Up! Ridgid MagSwitch Featherboard $7.43!

(Amazon.com product link shortened)
This is normally over $30 and I got mine for 20 bucks on sale. My local Home Depot had two on closeout for $7.43. I bought both of them. Score! I love these things.
--

-MIKE-

Those are my favorite also ... Much better than the heavy duty model, where the magnets always seem to land on top of the miter slot on my Unisaw.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

Price is now $31.47 at the URL above :-(
On Saturday, December 1, 2012 6:18:31 PM UTC-6, Spalted Walt wrote:

Same at the HD main website, but we need to look in the store's bargain and/or closeout bin. Each store places different items in their bargain bins at random times.
Find your store, click onto the "Savings Center" tab (right upper tool bar), page down to the "Special Buy" (Grab Bin) and search the listings. Again, and they even note, items in the grab bin varies each week. I'm not sure if all the grab bin items are closeout items, as Mike's purchase was. Sonny
On 12/1/12 6:18 PM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Pay attention! :-p This was at my local store. These kind of closeout prices are rarely on HD's website, but at the local stores, at the manager's prerogative.
--

-MIKE-