HD Tool Sale - K-Body Clamps

Okay all,
To clear the confusion, the tools sale at HD until 10/29 >> DOES INCLUDE << the Bessey K-Body clamps.
I called HD HQ and after the very helpful young lady said "I will find out", she said they are. Supposedly, there is an internal memo that she will be faxing me later today that will serve as my reference should there be any problem with the redemption center.
I'm only repeating what I was told so don't blame me if your mileage varies but I'm off to clean out the local supply of K-body's.... Well, a number of them anyway.
And just as a side note - we had our first snowfall of the year last night... just north of Syracuse, NY
Bob S.

We also got out first snow in central CT last night.
Barry
It was 70 here the other day =)
in message wrote:

Canton, MA (a suburb of Boston) got its first snowfall this morning. Only a dusting but a taste of what will come in the next few months.

Rob V wrote in rec.woodworking

Gonna get up to 89' here in Texas today.
BigDog
--
To E-mail me, you know what to do.

it's been over 100 every day this week here in az

Rob V wrote:

It was 80 here today. and sunny too. :-)
...lew...
;!) Um I can remember our last snow in 1992...I think...about 1/4"

I remember our last snow too - in Jan 1977. Of course, that was the first snow, and likely as not the only snow ever...in Miami.
John
(just say (tmPL) no one talked about global warming that day)
On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:14:29 +0000 (UTC), John McCoy

I can't wait until it snows! I've got the studded tires ready for my mountain bike, all my winter gear is washed and ready, and the snowshoes are right where I put 'em last year. <G>
Winter and it's cold weather does a neat thing to hiking and mountain bike trails. They become nearly abandoned, making for an extremely peaceful and relaxing experience.
Barry
in wrote:

My guess is you live a tad further north than I do :-)
One thing I have to say for cold weather is it makes woodworking a lot more pleasant. Finish sanding, in particular, is really tedious when you keep dripping sweat on the project :-(
Yep, I'm looking forward to the cold days in Jan & Feb. There's nothing like heading out to the garage^Wshop with a mug of hot coffee ready to start working on a chilly 50 degree day. Even the coffee tastes better when it's not 85 degrees.
John
"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." wrote:

Gee, it does the same thing to the city streets in Buffalo.
You're 22 days behind us with the snow. When I went to the university there, the snow was dark almost as it fell. Of course we lived in the low rent district off S Salina street by the old Sears.