Hard to find item on ebay

I couldn't resist......LOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW126&item818844010 &rd=1
Todd L

WOW! And only 5.95 shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW126&item818844010
Look at his other auctions! Turning blanks for making pens! I was wondering where to get them!! Greg
Think anyone would buy a 2x4 milled down to 5/32"? :-) Joe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryW126&item818844010
wondering
Imagine the conversation he must of had. "honey I just had a million dollar idea, I'll sell all those scrap mdf circles from work on ebay. Ya know the ones in the dumpster. We'll make a killin. Gosh if we only sold like 80 we could take that trip to the pocanoes."
Seriously, how many of us have spent like 3 days making some prototype something to sell on ebay and it sold for like 4 bucks OR you listed it for 4.99 and got no bids.
laf. Rich