Hard to find item on ebay

I couldn't resist......LOL

Todd L

WOW! And only 5.95 shipping.

Reply to
JMWEBER987

&rd=1

Look at his other auctions! Turning blanks for making pens! I was wondering where to get them!! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Think anyone would buy a 2x4 milled down to 5/32"? :-) Joe

> &rd=1

Reply to
KB8QLR

Imagine the conversation he must of had. "honey I just had a million dollar idea, I'll sell all those scrap mdf circles from work on ebay. Ya know the ones in the dumpster. We'll make a killin. Gosh if we only sold like 80 we could take that trip to the pocanoes."

Seriously, how many of us have spent like 3 days making some prototype something to sell on ebay and it sold for like 4 bucks OR you listed it for

4.99 and got no bids.

laf. Rich

Reply to
Rich