Hank Metz

A while back, Hank Metz was active in this group, and I bought his video on Biscuit Joinery. Two questions:
1) Is Hank Metz still around? I haven't seen any messages from him in a long time ---, and
2) Has he released any other videos?
Thanks.
Joel
He hasn't been active here for several years. I believe he folded his tent and went to Florida.
It appears that he was last here in May of 2002.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I noticed that --- I'm hoping that he still reads this NG (in spite of the recent flood of imbecility).
Hank, if you're out there ....