Handy triangle sides and angles website

I am rusty on parts of my high school geometry and I was searching on the web for some formulae for various kinds of triangles. I came across this very handy website that gave me all the information I needed:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RightTriangle.html
This particular link is for right triangles but at the bottom of the page are links for other common triangles that one has to deal with such as an Isosceles Right Triangle or Isosceles Triangle.
Good luck.
Dick
Awesome site, Thanks!
Paul