guns is good ?

This is a story of self control and marksmanship with an itsy-bitsy shooter by a woman against a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself? The Beretta Jetfire:
While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!
Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took; the bear got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.
It's one of the best pistols in my collection!
[Well, that oughta' bring down the level...]
Excellent...............
On 6/28/2013 6:54 AM, jo4hn wrote:

On Friday, June 28, 2013 9:22:01 AM UTC-5, Pat Barber wrote:

nd I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. > > It's one of the best pistols in my collection! >
Yeah. Her boyfriend was probably ugly, anyway.
Sonny
[...]

Reminds me of the story about the two guys camping in the woods, when a bear tries to get into their tent. One guy starts putting on his shoes, the other guy says "Are you crazy?? You can't outrun a bear!"
First guy replies, "Don't have to outrun the *bear*..."
I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.
A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-American slogans, with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me.
Suddenly they yelled, "Allahu Akbar! Praise Allah!" and took off before the light changed.
Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.
For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man....that could have been me!"
So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.
Yeah, I Know. PC Jail for me.

This was funny when Lew posted it a few weeks ago too.

While we're at it...
I hit the jackpot tonight. Stopped by Cabelas and was able to buy a case of ammo. On the way home I stopped at the gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde was filling up her car at the next pump. She looked at the ammo in the back seat of my truck and said in a very sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, big boy...would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?" I said sure, "What kinda ammo ya got?"
Larry