Grizzly Router Bits

Hi - I'm thinking about buying a 3 pcs.raised panel set from Grizzly for $60. Wondering if they are any good. I have some Katana and Whiteside bits and like the way they cut. Anyone know if the shear angle on the Grizzly's is anything like the higher priced sets?
Thanks Jeff
I have found the ball bearings on Grizzly bearings do not hold up in use. Also some bits are great, some bad even if they are the same profile.
While I like the source for an inexpensive bit, I have returned to Whiteside exclusively.
--
Rumpty

The only Grizzly router bits i have are a roundover set I got free with an online order of machinery. They work fine, I usually only buy Amana and Whiteside. mike
You most always get what you pay for. I have some MLCS shaper & router bits which are probably in the Grizzly class. They are good for general use, but not heavy use.
Some of the Bosch bits I bought years ago are still excellent and worth the premium price I paid at the time.
I guess it depends how many cabinet doors you intend to make. If it's a dozen or two, the cheaper bits will serve.
Also, composites (i.e. MDF) really take a toll on cheaper carbide.
Lou

I've bought quite a few Grizzley buts over the years and find they are mediocre, for the most part.
For a real comparison, get the same bit from Grizzley and Whiteside and take a few cuts with both. I found the difference to be outstanding. . .in favor of the Whiteside.
I find Amana bits to be a significant step above Grizzley, almost but not quite as good as Whiteside.
As for me, I've stopped buying Grizzley and only buy the other two.
YMMV
Pixmaker in FLL =========================It's not the heat, it's the humidity! =========================(...Think the humidity's bad? You should watch us vote!)