Grizzly G1022Z Tablesaw - Belt Replacement?

I have a Grizzly G1022Z that i need a belt for. The Parts List refers to 159 PVA43 V-BELT A-43. I'd rather not order it from Grizzly (to avoid shipping) and my guess it is a pretty standard belt. Anyone know what size belt I need to for this TS? Thanks
MikeW

in stock that will fit. Jim

Or you could get a link belt ("Powertwist"). They cost quite a bit more than the standard V-belts, but in my experience (drill press, band saw) they will reduce vibration and noise, and the length is adjustable. Grizzly and Rockler carry them, and for local, you might check if there's a Grainger nearby. Andy

I did that on my Grizzly about 10 years ago and certainly have no regrets
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
We found that the auto parts store could give us a cross reference from any belt number and we replaced the triple belts on our Griz planer with better belts from the auto parts supplier.
On Feb 23, 10:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Uh, you need an A-43 http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/itemDetailsRender.shtml?ItemKey=3X699&BaseItem=3X471
Should be available at many sources.

start there! Greg