Grizzly.com - fixed

If you were having trouble, try it now. Please post here if you still have problems - I'll forward them onto the Griz site tech.
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:16:18 GMT, "patrick conroy"

Mikie :-)

Alex
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 23:16:18 GMT, "patrick conroy"

I am eager to learn what the problem was. Or, did you just let Grizzly know and they then told you it was fixed? In any event, thanks. -- Igor

Close - let them know, got a call from the tech, told him my IP, he watched while I accessed, then he fixed it.
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:15:52 GMT, "patrick conroy"

Well it wasn't entirely altruistic. I wanna surf their site too... ;->
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:15:40 GMT, "patrick conroy"

"In the land of the lazy, the inspired non-altruists are king."
(c) 2004 Ha!