Grizzly.com - fixed

If you were having trouble, try it now. Please post here if you still have problems - I'll forward them onto the Griz site tech.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Thanks, It is aworking once again.

Mikie :-)

Reply to
Mikie :-)

I had problems before, but it works now.

Reply to
alexy

Wow. Works well now. Are you the God of the Internet? Not necessary, but I am eager to learn what the problem was. Or, did you just let Grizzly know and they then told you it was fixed? In any event, thanks. -- Igor

Reply to
igor

Close - let them know, got a call from the tech, told him my IP, he watched while I accessed, then he fixed it.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Fascinating. I commend your initiative w/ Grizzly and thanks for the info.

Reply to
igor

Well it wasn't entirely altruistic. I wanna surf their site too... ;->

Reply to
patrick conroy

True. But so do I and look at what I did (not do).

"In the land of the lazy, the inspired non-altruists are king."

(c) 2004 Ha!

Reply to
igor