Grizzly 1023SL router table

Hi all,
I just posted some pics in ABPW which shows how I added a router table to the right side of the Griz 1023SL TS without removing the wing.
In case anyone is interested.
Lou
1 - What is ABPW? 2 - How do I find your pictures in ABPW?
loutent wrote:

Hi at,
ABPW = alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
You would access it just like you do for any other group (including this one).
I think some providers do not carry binary groups tho - yours may or may not.
Lou

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
Just click on the posting.
RonB