Great weekend 2 days to 3 hours

So after many weeks of setting up my new TS and building a mobile saw/router center (from Wood Mag), and an attachable router fence for the Biesmeyer, I finally got to really put it through a workout this weekend.
Spent the weekend making a small corner cabinet for DVD's. Finished it up around 3 PM on Sunday. I had to make 5 raised panel doors, 3 over the TV and 2 for the DVD cabinet. In times past, and using my old TS with a 27" (at best) Delta fence, it took me about 2 days to make 2 doors. Since the doors were longer than the fence, it entialed rough cutting with a circular saw then trimming to size on the miter sled. Always took longer than I expected with less than perfect results.
By 8:30 last night (took some time off for dinner), all 5 doors were sitting dry fitted together just waiting for glue.
What a difference. I new the new TS would save me some time but not this much.
Chuck Who suddenly has a lot less work to do around the house
Congradulations on the new saw. Bigger is always better.