Great product for superglue users

I have been using these now for two weeks. Much easier to use than rubber gloves and no more superglue in fingers. I use superglue to laquer knife handles (not the best product for it but very durable).
seismo malm

I'm not touching this one ,you guys fire away
Seismo R. Malm wrote:

The obvious jokes aside, these wouldn't work for me as I typically get glue at least as far up as my elbows.
DGDevin wrote:

That would be me as well. Perhaps one of these would work better:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
Steve Turner wrote:

I gotta' buy one for my boss...
--