Great News

It isn't a garage or a shop(ette), it's a studio. Particularly when you make violins.

Good luck on your recovery.

Reply to
Lazarus Long

When I was a kid (fourth grade), I dislocated my right thumb in a rather gruesome fashion. (Having your thumb inside the palm of your hand is not cool, incidentally.) After months of rehabilitation, they were ready to yank the pin out. They asked me if I wanted it, and my reaction was the same as yours. Years later, I wish I had decided to keep it.

(I don't have 100% use of that hand, even today. Something not quite right. I can't snap my fingers for one thing.)

I'm having trouble figuring out who said what about whom on this thread, since I'm missing some posts. Congratulations and well wishes to whoever it is who had the good outcome from prostate surgery.

Reply to
Silvan

Fan-tastic!

Post some pics of the violin when you finish it.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Good to hear you're on top of it. Tom >From: Philski snipped-for-privacy@cableoneCanThis.net