Great News

Page 2 of 2

Ain't it wonderful when something comes out right for a change? Glad to hear it, but sorry you had to go through it. I "dodged the bullet" last year(2yrs ago?) but will probably have to go in for the "random search" *click-snip* again soon. @ our age, we just keep praying it always says "-", not "+".
--
Nahmie
Those who know the least will always know it the loudest.

It isn't a garage or a shop(ette), it's a studio. Particularly when you make violins.
Good luck on your recovery.
On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 14:31:35 -0700, Philski

Fan-tastic!
Post some pics of the violin when you finish it.
Barry
Good to hear you're on top of it. Tom >From: Philski snipped-for-privacy@cableoneCanThis.net

Someday, it'll all be over....