GREAT deal on a Shopsmith

Ran across this in one of the bargain magazines. I would think that the "arc" is supposed to be "acc", and means accessories. And, I'm thinking the "eh" is supposed to be "ph", for phone. But, who knows? That's in North Carolina.
Shot Smith Table Saw - no arc. call after 6:30, $100 eh (252) 946-6562 Chocowinitiy
Even if it's totally trashed, you could probably salvage at least $100 worth of parts off of it. If I was closer, I'd have already called.
JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind. - Dr Seuss
<<I would think that the "arc" is supposed to be "acc", and means accessories. And, I'm thinking the "eh" is supposed to be "ph", for phone. But, who knows?>>
And I'm guessing "Shot Smith" might mean "Shopsmith" but maybe not. <g>
Lee

Fri, Dec 10, 2004, 3:36pm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (LeeGordon) catches me with: I'm guessing "Shot Smith" might mean "Shopsmith" but maybe not. <g>
Crap. That one was mine. Should have been Shop Smith.
JOAT Remember: Nova is Avon, spelled backwards.
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:17:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

If it's a shop smith, it's damned near worth more if it is shot! Check out ebay.. they totally disassemble the suckers and sell them one part each auction... Someone will buy it and make some bucks if it IS a SS..

Or Ebay the whol' durned thing for $2500.