GREAT deal on a Shopsmith

Ran across this in one of the bargain magazines. I would think that the "arc" is supposed to be "acc", and means accessories. And, I'm thinking the "eh" is supposed to be "ph", for phone. But, who knows? That's in North Carolina.

Shot Smith Table Saw - no arc. call after 6:30, $100 eh (252) 946-6562 Chocowinitiy

Even if it's totally trashed, you could probably salvage at least $100 worth of parts off of it. If I was closer, I'd have already called.

JOAT Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.

- Dr Seuss

Reply to
J T

Fri, Dec 10, 2004, 3:36pm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Lee=A0Gordon) catches me with: I'm guessing "Shot Smith" might mean "Shopsmith" but maybe not.

Crap. That one was mine. Should have been Shop Smith.

JOAT Remember: Nova is Avon, spelled backwards.

Reply to
J T

If it's a shop smith, it's damned near worth more if it is shot! Check out ebay.. they totally disassemble the suckers and sell them one part each auction... Someone will buy it and make some bucks if it IS a SS..

Reply to
mac davis

Or Ebay the whol' durned thing for $2500.

Reply to
patrick conroy