got my PC 690LR!

wooooooooooooooooooo!

but the router table didn't make it. It'll come later. Man, the AC cord is thick and long, the collet is 1/2", the smell is cooler (heheh), so when I get the table and a bit, i'll be back in binness.

Oh, I took the CIW Foundations test today and passed with a score of 87%. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But on the way I stopped at Taco Bell and they got my order wrong, I almost got hit by a pickup truck, and got lost but STILL made it on time and got certified. heheheheheheh

Tim

Reply to
Tim Simmons