Good deal at Rockler this morning

At least I thought so. I have been looking at the portable Delta air cleaner for use next to my scroll saw that is in the spare bedroom, however at $150, seemed too much. At Rockler this morning they had a few out and selling for $50. That was more like it, just had to get one. So for anyone that has been thinking about one, now is the time.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Unisaw, but it is $50. Rockler in Ontario, Calif. Model # 20523. A search on Rocklers site with that # brings it up. Had it running a little while today and it seems to do pretty darn good.