GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Need I say more.
On 2/5/2012 12:47 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Wot??
<had to Google this morning to find out who was playing, and when it was ... seriously>
That said, SWMBO just got back with some 'wings, which I usually partake of while watching TOH and ATOH on Sunday's ... I'll just make it a little later today.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Near the end they showed some really serious hurricane strapping on that house they're building in Barrington RI, on Narragansett Bay. The pictures of the efffects of Irene were similar to what we saw here, ~15 NW of New York City (i.e. rather far from the coast).
--
Best regards
Han

And just to attach a smidgeon of woodworking to this thread, a new topic in the Festool Owners Group asked what Festool ad would people suggest for the superbowl.
My suggestion was Joe Montana threading a tire at 50 yards and then saying he learned how to do that by seeing how a Domino worked.
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:47:28 -0500, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

I was shocked when they moved to San Francisco.

Celtics fan?
--
Best regards
Han

I have some Irish friends.
On 2/5/2012 12:47 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

what are you talking about?
--
Steve Barker
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

I didn't see any woodworking tools here http://www.gianttools.ca/home.htm except house brand nail guns... hardly worth bookmarking them...
John
SUPER GIANTS!!!!

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 22:42:14 -0500, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

A fat NFL coach once said that it all boils down to which team makes the most big plays. Last night, that team was the Giants!
On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:47:28 -0500, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

When did they hire Brady? ;-)
tiredofspam wrote:

I'm agnostic since my team was cheated out of the contest.
But at least the Giants practice Yoga.

Cheated? Those losers? ;-)

He played for the Yankees! ;-)