GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Wot??

That said, SWMBO just got back with some 'wings, which I usually partake of while watching TOH and ATOH on Sunday's ... I'll just make it a little later today.

Reply to
Swingman

I was shocked when they moved to San Francisco.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Swingman wrote in news:45Kdnet9s5AYTbPSnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Near the end they showed some really serious hurricane strapping on that house they're building in Barrington RI, on Narragansett Bay. The pictures of the efffects of Irene were similar to what we saw here, ~15 NW of New York City (i.e. rather far from the coast).

Reply to
Han

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Celtics fan?

Reply to
Han

what are you talking about?

Reply to
Steve Barker

I didn't see any woodworking tools here

except house brand nail guns... hardly worth bookmarking them...

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

When did they hire Brady? ;-)

Reply to
krw

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 12:55:00 -0600, Swingman wrote:

Reply to
Dave

I have some Irish friends.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'm agnostic since my team was cheated out of the contest.

But at least the Giants practice Yoga.

Reply to
HeyBub

Cheated? Those losers? ;-)

He played for the Yankees! ;-)

Reply to
krw

Reply to
tiredofspam

A fat NFL coach once said that it all boils down to which team makes the most big plays. Last night, that team was the Giants!

Reply to
tommyboy