GMC 7-1/4" Circular Saw Keep it or Trash it

: 7bit
I just would like to know should I buy a GMC saw @ $59.00 or a well known brand like Dewalt / Millwaukee @ $120-$140 .
Thanks for the info
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId1537-38307-R13UL

depends. do you intend to use it more that 2 or 3 times a year, and do you care what the cut looks like?
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:52:27 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote:

20 years ago a cheap saw was a serviceable machine. tried any of the bottom of the line plastic tools lately?     Bridger
When you buy tools, cry only once....
Good luck Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA