GMC 7-1/4" Circular Saw Keep it or Trash it

I just would like to know should I buy a GMC saw @ $59.00 or a well known brand like Dewalt / Millwaukee @ $120-$140 .

Thanks for the info

Ron

depends. do you intend to use it more that 2 or 3 times a year, and do you care what the cut looks like?

Reply to
Bridger

When you buy tools, cry only once....

Good luck Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

I replaced my previous saw with a DeWalt with power brake. Love it. My brother got a Milwaukee, I believe, and is not in love with the blade lowering system. It slides up and down rather than tilts like other saws. YMMV.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

20 years ago a cheap saw was a serviceable machine. tried any of the bottom of the line plastic tools lately? Bridger
Reply to
Bridger

> --

Reply to