Glue Recc ?

On a recent post, I was advised not to use Polyurethane glue on an external structural frame. (150mm square posts to 227mm deep Glulam beam)
Somebody mentioned using an epoxy glue ... any recommendations (avail in UK)
On previous structural jobs I have used Cascamite ... is there something better ?, a gap filling or expanding glue would be preferred (but may not be possible)
Osprey wrote:

I think you would do well with two-part epoxy with an adhesive filler. Check out http://www.westsystem.com /
JP
Osprey wrote:

Two months ago I did a test. I glued poplar with epoxy and Guerilla glue. I soaked them in a bucket of water for a month. Niether came apart. I tried to hammer both apart and they are staying together.
Not a scientific test, but a test.
Osprey wrote:

IIRC, polyurethane glue is subject to UV degradation but the same is true of epoxy. I'd use the poly but a construction adhesive formulated for exterior use should work too.
Jess.S
Jesse R Strawbridge wrote:

Do you know of any ?