Gloat hunters....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#56126686&category 789

You should be able to get it for a good price. You know - the saw being orange and Halloween being over and all.
PM6564 who never wears white pumps after Labor Day or uses an orange saw after Halloween

"The table does have some surface rust from sitting in my garage while I had a roof leak."
Ummm, pass. Looks like a lot of rust to me and I wonder how well the motor fared in that "leak"
Boy, you'd be amazed if you saw how many of those end up at the local dump with no takers.
GTO(John)

Looks like the starting bid is just over twice what the machine's worth.
JE
brought forth from the murky depths:

Wow, one every minute...
4 bids and $50 !!!! Plus shipping! "....some surface rust"
I'm gonna have to visit the dump and see what I can sell.
I guess Click and Clack were right.... "ANY car that runs is worth $400."

Looks like dabhunter really, really wants it. He bid three times, two of which raised his original bid with no one else bidding.

I believe that means that someone else is bidding but they're not placing a higher bid than his proxy.
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 22:44:01 GMT, "A Dog Named Stain"

So the other bidder must have bid $45 for this hunk-o-junk ? There's not just one idiot out there, there's a in-breeding pair !
What's inside that tiny motor ? A Mr Fusion ? If that's a 1HP motor, I've seen bigger electric toothbrushes.
Jeez...maybe I'd better put my old monkey wards 9" TS on ebay. at least mine still has the wings and the fence, and not as much rust. I could get $1000 for it I betcha! :)
John
Jesus ! Is that a gloat for the buyer, or the SELLER ?!
--

"Tom" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Ocjpb.243$ snipped-for-privacy@eagle.america.net...