Gloat

I didn't get any cool new tools or a great deal on some lumber, but I did go to Fenway Park last Wednesday to see Game 1 of the World Series.
Lee

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:07:34 -0400, "Lee Gordon"

You suck! And I'm not even a baseball fan! Meaningful games are so cool. I don't even follow MLB and I always enjoy going to Fenway, much less for the World Series. Fenway Park has such a great "feel"!
My dad saw Game 3 of the 1978 WS (Yankees / Dodgers) from the 3rd base line, where Graig Nettles made all those cool diving catches.
He sucks too!
I did see Mario Lemieux's return to the NHL, from a seat 5 rows from the glass, in Pittsburgh, 12/27/2000.
<http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/hockey/nhl/news/2000/12/27/lemieux_returns_ap/
I bought the tix @ face value as an anniversary gift to my wife, who wanted to see the Penguins play the 'Leafs. We bought the tickets for $65 each, and a very cheap room across the stree from the Igloo, BEFORE the return was announced, and got offered $800/seat outside the arena.
"Happy Anniversary Barry & Leslie" was on the scoreboard. <G>

Me too and I got the pair of tickets for FREE from a business friend - so I guess that really is a gloat.