Glen Huey Is Coming to ASWR

American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat Cloverdale Indiana is very proud and honored to announce that Glen Huey will be teaching here July 18-22 and also on the following week-end. Please visit our web site at www.americansycamoreretreat.com If you have any questions please email me here at the school. snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com
for a look at the caliper of work that Glen does take a look at his web site at: www.hueyfurniture.com
It's not often you run into a man of that caliper.
caliber..C-A-L-I-B-E-R..not caliper.... OH!!!oops...but you know what I meant!! Mike

But, can you measure up to him?
isn't life wonderful....full of English experts and smart asses!