Garden windmill plans wanted

Im looking for a good set of plans on line for a garden windmill anyone know of any free downloads?

Reply to
Richard

I tried a Google search for Garden Windmill Plans and found a lot of plans that showed the Dutch type of windmill. The site listed below has both a Dutch windmill and a farm windmill. I did not pursue all the other Google leads.

Im looking for a good set of plans on line for a garden windmill anyone > know

Reply to
Richard Cline

Fri, Jul 16, 2004, 1:11pm (EDT+5) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Richard) says: Im looking for a good set of plans on line for a garden windmill anyone know of any free downloads?

Well, of course you want free plans. And, exactly where is it you've already looked? So, no one here duplicates your efforts, and wastes their time.

And, if, by some strange chance, there are no free plans, are you willing to pop for pay plans, or not?

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T