Gang saws

RBI, Belsaw and Woodmaster make Gangsaw attachments for their planers. Anyone with experience they'd like to share?
--
Sincerely,

Sheldon Dingwall
Works fine here with my WoodMaster, but I really have NOT run lots and lots of wood thru the gangsaw, primarily using it in planer mode. Drumsander mode seems to work fine too, again after only running it in that mode a short time to be sure that I had everything needed to do that with the woodmaster
John
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 04:21:20 GMT, "Sheldon Dingwall"

As far as gang saws go I'm only familiar with the Bloods and the Crips. If you want to keep all your body parts I'd stay away from them both.
Jack
Underpowered for 5/4 maple and cherry, in my experience with Belsaw.