FYI: NEW Record hand planes?

Well, that's what I saw, just a 4 & a 5 though, like last year I saw new Record #7's at LV:
http://japanwoodworker.com/dept.asp?dept_id 961
Anyone believe it?
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

from the site you link to: "Please note that Record has discontinued plane production in England and when our current stock is exhausted that will be the end of English made Record Planes."