Fuming it is! *PIC*

Being subtle only works for people with a clue. ;-)

Reply to
Mo' Sawdust

I was referring to the fact that you posted two messages in a row with no content, IOW they were BLANK messages.

Nuttin' to do with BAD.

Reply to
Swingman

Keef,

If you ask *really* nicely, I can bother my crusty neighbour and take a picture of his old Unisaur that has the Beaver tag on the dust door.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Hello,

Everything to do with BAD. If you don't have anything good to say about something/someone, don't say anything at all.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

JEEEEZZZ!! ... It was NOT about BAD, or anything to do with BAD!!

It was A ***FRIENDLY** JOKE (maybe lame, but an attempted pun nonetheless), about your keyboard ribbon being fumed to white, David ... ever see a ribbon on a computer keyboard?

Get your shorts out of a twist. BAD has got you seeing bad in everyone.

Reply to
Swingman

methinks you assume too much.

Mo' Sawdust wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

even I "got" your "keyboard" joke. You can lead these guys to a joke, but you can't make them laugh. :)

dave

Sw> JEEEEZZZ!! ... It was NOT about BAD, or anything to do with BAD!! >

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Soooooooo, um Dave, what machine were you planning to buy next? Maybe we can work it into this thread and de-glam David.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to
Guy Montag

please define "de-glam". I'm more likely to be buying Neander tools from now on...got most of the larger stuff now. Sure wish I was in the market for the new 735 planer though--saw it running yesterday and liked it very much.

the portion of this thread dealing with personality conflict is over, as far as I'm concerned. dave detests David and David detests Dave. works for me, and works for him. the rest of the crowd just hangs around to watch the action. sorry folks, action's over, as I've no more time for this than I'm sure he does.

(you can all go home now folks; show's over)

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Hemmingway must be spinning in his grave to have the noble Santiago associated with the Tail Gunner. Personally, I see him more as Shelly's Ozymandias. Loud, brash, and, ultimately, a tragic and pitiable figure.

Cluetoken ain't a town in the Ozarks y'know

Reply to
Groggy

Jeez, aw hell, and here you are the guy that busted open the whole thing wide open. Exposed the guy and everything.

So you're kinda getting wishy-washy on the whole stupid neander thing?...

Sounds to me like its alive and well but I not being you...

Like I said. Sure looks to me like a meaty bit or two flailing about.

If it was only true.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Did I read the above right, there are two prisons closing down WW shops and outsourcing the work? There's a new one, prisoners outsourcing their work. :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Mark & Juanita asks:

Hey, be nice. If the Army can outsource its beanies to China, why can't prisons? Next up: license plates in Chinese characters.

Charlie Self "Politics: A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. " Ambrose Bierce

Reply to
Charlie Self

Hey now - don't go associatin' the Ozarks and Tailgunner. That's downright disrespectful to the Ozarks.

p.s. I just found out that my g.g.g.g grandfather came to the Ozarks and was farming on a Spanish land grant 200+ years ago. To think that I came back to the same state via Indiana and Pennsylvania. Harry Chapin had it right about circles.

Reply to
PM6564

I'm no Geraldo.

yeah, I may get my chance to rhapsodize about the transcendental bliss of shaving a wispy (or was it cottony?)...ah it was Chuck who deserves the credit for, " A full-width, translucent, cottony-soft shaving, and a surface that was noticeably smoother and shinier than any of the others." It WAS hard to hold back the wallet whilst eyeing the goods at the Lie-Nielsen booth yesterday. But I'm gonna start with a Veritas, if it's all the same to you L-N'ers out there. Gotta spread those buckaroos around where they do the most good.

"IT" IS not alive; sorry.

Maybe another day. Not today.

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Yeah, life sucks don't it? You're spending your time with exotic Canadian women. I'm spending my time painting my daughter's room 2 different shades of pink. I actually had to go into the paint store and ask for a gallon of "Little Girl". She (three years old and 1 month) wanted to help paint her room so now I have pink all over my Carhart overalls.

What about a certain girl-at-the-beach-next-to-the-Ranger?

Guess what I've gotten myself into? I was all set to spend the winter making a new bed and dressser with some tasty walnut.

My wife told me that I have until the end of May to make a new cradle.

Reply to
PM6564

So THAT'S the step I've been leaving out of my woodworking projects? I didn't know I'm suppose to sample the wood first! Thanks for the tip PM. BTW, how do you remove all those slivers from your tongue?

dave

PM6564 wrote: snip I was all set to spend the winter

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Sounds as good or better than anything I've been able to come up with - in my experience, the fumed cherry pieces haven't darkened any more. None are regularly exposed to direct sunlight, but I don't think it would do much more (if anything).

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC